Project Manager - Bristol or Yorkshire - To £500 per day
The end client for this post is the MoD so will require current SC clearance.
DES UKMFTS TGSA PM Manager Post will have responsibility for defining, implementing and project managing TGSA work including Life Extension Programmes (LEP), Out of Service Date (OSD) Extensions and Ageing Aircraft Audits (AAA) for Tucano and Glider aircraft.
* Lead, define, develop and implement an Out of Service Date Extension programme to underwrite the airworthiness of Tucano, Vigilant and Viking aircraft in accordance with RA 5725.
* Identify and validate the baseline modification standard of TGSA aircraft and individual aircraft status accordingly.
* Plan for and review all Integrity Management activities with the Tucano and Glider Engineering Authorities (EAs) to ensure adequacy for airworthiness out to the extended OSD.
* Plan for and review the Hazard Logs for TGSA with the Tucano and Glider EAs and the TGSA Safety Manager.
* With the TGSA Safety Manager define, develop and produce the evidence required to support OSD extension within a Safety Case Report (SCR).
* Plan and implement a review of the Release to Service in light of any recommendations from the OSD extension SCR.
* Lead, define, develop and implement a LEP with the respective Design Organisations (DOs) to underwrite the airworthiness of Tucano, Vigilant and Viking aircraft in accordance with RA 5724.
* Define, plan and implement the analysis of all components to be included in the LEP using appropriate evidence and inputs from all relevant stakeholders (including the TAA, DO, maintenance organisation (MO)).
* Lead, define, develop and implement, if required, a AAA with the respective Design Organisations (DOs) to underwrite the airworthiness of Tucano, Vigilant and Viking aircraft in accordance with RA 5723.
* Undertaking ad-hoc activities as directed by the TGSA/Dep TAA.
This is an urgent requirement for an initial 12 month contract and can be based from Yorkshire or Bristol. Please send your details for immediate consideration.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £450 - £500 pa
Date Advertised : 17 Mar 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.