Senior Information Support Analyst
Senior Information Support Analyst (Business Analyst, Technical Support), TCP IP, Networking, Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Exchange
- Business Analysis
- TCP IP
About the role
- Perform Business Analysis functions to reduce duplication and complexities of applications.
- Project Manage application changes in conjunction with business requirements.
- Partake in third level support of Server, PC & Network infrastructure installed throughout the business.
- Main Locations to service: Bristol HO, Bridgwater, Clevedon, Kingswood, and Community Services Offices.
- Other Locations include approximately 25 sites within a 30 mile radius of the Bristol area and Remote Workers
- Support and responsibility for computer rooms and installations at HO and Co-Location/DR site.
- Support for Security Gateways into, Firewalls, IVE, RAS and IPS etc
- Support of multiple application and Operating Systems underpinning core business activities: MS 2003/2008 R2, MS Windows XX, MS Exchange, SAN Installation, SQL etc.
- Multiple technology platforms; PC Desktops, Servers, Laptops and Thin Clients.
About the company
Employing more than 1,000 staff, my client are a major provider of services for older people in
the South West, providing Personal and Domestic care to hundreds of people.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £30k - £35k pa + Benefits
Date Advertised : 07 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.