A Software Engineer is required for a large Oil and Gas company based in the South West. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced programmer looking to gain experience within the Oil and Gas market.
The successful engineer will be supporting expanding workload across multiple projects at a PLC/SCADA level or Embedded software (QNX with C & C++) level.
* PLC and SCADA
* Embedded software QNX and or Linux O/S with C & C++
* Experience in Oil and Gas
* Development of embedded O/S device drivers and associated middleware.
* Participate in R&D activities under the instruction and supervision of the Chief Engineer or Principal Engineer.
* Participate in Technical Investigations and Studies under the instruction and supervision of the Chief Engineer or Principal Engineer.
* Assist Systems Engineers to establish optimum technical solutions in support of new business acquisition in the form of technical reviews.
* Conceptual design of products to meet the FDS.
* Development of embedded software products in C.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £35 - £40 p hour
Date Advertised : 05 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.