Hydraulic Mechanical Engineers x 2
Hydraulic Mechanical Engineer x 2
12 months +
A Mechanical Engineer with strong Hydraulic experience is required for Topside projects - includes client/supplier liaison, review of client specifications and selection or specification of solutions in the field of topside hydraulic power units. Working on a number of Greenfield and existing projects.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
* Ensuring technical compliance of products with specification, codes, standards, legislation and client technical requirements.
* Generation and/or review of technical procurement specifications, parts and document suites for topside hydraulic power units, umbilical termination units and associated junction boxes and peripherals.
* Product and task ownership including the generation of robust design files to demonstrate due diligence.
* Ensuring that product design conforms with field proven or qualified technologies.
* Technical contribution to vendor selection processes.
* Conducting root cause analyses in instances of failure.
* Establishment and maintenance of standardised product lines.
* Valid drivers license.
* Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial and manufacturing facilities (including some overseas facilities).
* HND or Degree in Engineering and circa 5 years work experience on related equipment (applications from other industries welcome).
* Computer base knowledge (MS Word / Excel / Outlook).
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : Neg
Date Advertised : 30 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.