Working for one of the Worlds largest companies is only for those who are at the top of their game. We are looking for the highest calibre area managers who are looking to be part of a development program that will jettison their career to senior levels in the UK and abroad.
- Responsibility initially for 8-10 sites
- Setting the area / regional vision
- Looking at what is going on currently and assessing where a step-change can occur
- Planning ahead with site managers
- Reviewing the people in line with the plan
- Developing people to meet the plan and their career objectives
- Influencing your team and the wider business
- Developing lasting relationships
- Results-orientated; sets targets and goals
- Sales driven / cost-aware
- Fast-paced career progression
- Highly people focused in terms of coaching and development
- Operating 3 or 4 steps ahead of others
- Aware of impact of own projects on the wider business
- Able to roll out national campaigns; initiator of new ideas others takes on
- Strong networker internally and externally
- Challenges and grows big ideas
- 6 + site management; £8m t/o +
- Willing to relocate for career growth
- Recognised top performer
- High energy / drive
- Sets bold goals
- Encourages others ideas
- Clear and focused career goals
- Leadership potential high
- Style coaching not directive
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Health care
Do you have 18 months + experience in an area or regional management position with 6+ sites?
Do you have a degree 2:1 or 1st Class level?
Are you flexible to relocate in the future in the UK and abroad?
If you feel that you are a 2:1, 1st or Masters level candidate who is highly flexible in their approach to area or regional management both in the UK and abroad apply today for a fast response.
Please note that only applications from candidates who have 18+ months experience managing 6 + sites or more will be considered.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, South East England, South West England, North England, Glasgow, Scotland, North West England, North East England, Midlands, Manchester, Bath, Bristol, Brighton, Northampton, Oxford, Birmingham, Cambridge
Salary : £45,000 - £55,000
Date Advertised : 26 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.