Regional Account Manager
Selling, hiring and servicing the company's range of specialist safety and surveying equipment i.e. Gas Detection, Fall Arrest and Breathing Apparatus.
Your clients will include Main Contractors, Civil Engineers, Utility Companies and Industry.
Your role is a mix of new business and account management covering South Wales and the South West.
JOB TITLE: Regional Account Manager
SELLING: Specialist Safety and Surveying Equipment
SELLING TO: Main Contractors, Civil Engineers, Utility Companies and Industry
TERRITORY: South Wales and the South West
LOCATION: South Wales and the South West
PACKAGE: Basic: £30K basic, OTE: £36K, company car, 25 days holiday, mobile, lap top
- Part of a huge group
- Great support and back up
- Very well established
- Regional Account Manager
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A hire background would be advantageous but not essential
- Huge advantage if you know Safety and Survey equipment
- Must have sold into one or more of the following Main Contractors, Civil Engineers, Water/Utilities Companies or Heavy Industries i.e. Manufacturers.
- Possibly sold/hired plant into Main Contractors/Civil Engineers etc Possibly consider just from a strong construction sales background if the candidate is outstanding.
- Must be hungry to achieve
- Must have a proven track record
- Immaculate of appearance
- Your role is to sell/hire the companies range of Specialist Safety and Surveying Equipment plus also Servicing contracts and Training courses.
- The product range is vast and includes Gas Monitoring Equipment, Gas Detection, Breathing Apparatus, Fall Arrest, Fire Safety Suits and Rescue Equipment, the range is vast.
- The training courses are for things like "working in confined spaces" and they are market leaders in this area.
- You are home/field based
- Your role is to cover the South West and South Wales area.
- You are selling/hiring into a mix of Main Contractors, Civil Engineers, Utility Companies and heavy Industry i.e. Manufacturers
- The client has said your ideal location would be around Bristol but they are flexible.
- Your role is a circa 50% account management and 50% new business.
- This is a new role so targets are this stage is flexible and realistic.
- You will receive huge support and back up and training to suit your needs.
- Regional Account Manager
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please contact Michal Katnik on 020 8722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : South West England, Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Taunton, Yeovil, Swindon, Gloucester, Exeter, South West, Field Based,
Salary : £30k - £36k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 22 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.