PLC/SCADA Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PLC/SCADA Developer/Programmer with our client in Nailsea, a world leading Oil and Gas Company.
Qualifications and Experience
* Degree / HND qualified (or equivalent) in Software Engineering.
* Experience in a Process control industry.
* Have a proven Software Engineering background in PLC / SCADA systems.
* Rockwell ControlLogix (Ladder, SFC, FBD)
* Wonderware Intouch
* Have experience of working with codes of practice and national / international standards.
* Be able to communicate effectively - verbal and written English.
* Be capable of multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules.
* Experience of communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus,
* TCP/IP, CAN Open, Ethernet IP and networking.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £30 - £40 p hour
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.