Commercial / Contracts Manager
* Establish and maintain the project variation control system and managing negotiations in line with contract requirements.
* Ensure compliance with the project specific contractual administration requirements.
* Provide advice, assistance and guidance to management, project managers and functions on project specific contractual matters.
* Ensure contractual risks are identified and managed across the project scopes of work by controlling the overall project risk and opportunity review and reporting process.
* Co-ordinate and support periodic client and internal reporting and performance presentations.
* Ensure a project sourcing plan and timeline is established with the support of Sourcing function and ensure that related contractual risks for key subcontracts and major purchases are being mitigated and opportunities are managed.
* Manage and support the formulation and negotiation of project contractual claims and counter claims.
* Substantial contract management experience in an oil and gas capital construction project environment.
* Proven track record in contributing to the improvement of project profitability, cash flow and control of commercial risk in previous roles.
* Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
* Strong contractual leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment
* Willing to work at a detail level.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £400 - £500 p day
Date Advertised : 18 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.