Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant / FI/CO /FI Finance/GL General Ledger/AP Accounts Payable/AR Accounts Receivable / Banking / Assets
A Senior SAP FICO / FI/CO Consultant with full SAP project Lifecycle experience is needed for an SAP Gold Partner with an established and constantly developing pipeline. This is a key project delivery position within the company thus a minimum of three years consulting or programming experience in a consulting environment in the UK is essential. As part of your role as the Senior SAP FICO Consultant you will provide end to end full scale implementation to clients, leading SAP Business Blueprinting and configuration through to Go Live and support. In addition you will carry out feasibility studies and business case development with customers using your sound stakeholder management and demonstration skills. There will also be an opportunity to be involved in pre-sales activities, working closely with Project Managers / Account Managers. This is a field based role that includes nationwide travel / home working options.
* At least 3 years proven delivery experience preferably gained from a leading role in multiple end to end full life cycle SAP solutions of significant size scope and complexity
* SAP FI Finance (in as many of these areas as possible) GL, AP, AC, Banking and Assets, CO Controlling
* SAP solutions deployments in one or more of the following industries :discrete manufacturing, engineering, process manufacturing wholesale, consumer products
* A valid UK Drivers Licence
* SAP Certified
* Degree level educated
* Qualified or part-qualified accountant
* Experience of Fixed Asset Accounting and Project Systems.
This is an excellent time to be joining a global leader in their field. Not only can this client offer a plethora of career opportunities but they are also offering a base salary up to £75,000 + Bonus and other benefits. To find out more send an update of your CV to Sian Souness as interviews will be starting shortly.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Greater London, South East, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nationwide Travel
Salary : £65k - £75k pa + Benefits + Bonus
Date Advertised : 11 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.