Campaign Manager (Database Marketing)
Campaign Manager - Brilliant Central Location in Bristol - Salary between £30k - £37.5k - Unica and/or Neolane experience essential!!
Campaign Manager required to work within this hugely successful data marketing agency. Working as part of an ambitious Client Services Team, this position will require somebody who is able to understand, implement and develop key account relationships and client campaigns using the latest Campaign Marketing, Analytical and reporting tools.
As Campaign Manager your duties will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for business and client for key Campaign based projects
- Leading day - to- day management of optimisation of client campaigns and evaluating and developing new campaign processes
- Assisting in strategy development
- Managing campaigns using several industry leading campaign tools whilst proactively finding new ways to build the client's business and grow accounts
This is a brilliant opportunity with the chance to work with some fantastic clients in sectors such as automotive, retail, finance, health and travel.
This is a technical, data driven and analytical role, so the successful candidate will need to have:
- Unica and/or Neolane experience
- Several years of relevant direct marketing/industry experience
- Full understanding of Database Marketing
- Experience with running/overseeing marketing campaigns
- Strong quantitive and analytical skills
Data marketing agency
Between £30,000 - £37,500 salary per annum
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : 30,000 - £37,500 per annum
Date Advertised : 26 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.