Reference: JS/ Energy/Retail
Operations Manager / Divisional Manager
Head of Retail
Manchester / Preston / Leeds / Lancashire / Birmingham
Up to £50,000 Basic + Excellent Open Ended Bonus Giving Realistic First Year OTE £60,000 + Executive Car or Car Allowance + Pension + Private Healthcare + Genuine career progression opportunities with rapidly growing international leading organisation. Prospects to Operations Director or Head of Corporate Accounts with growing group.
As one of Europe's leading Energy Consultancies, my client is an expert in energy procurement and cost management, offering a wide range of services including energy trading and risk management assessments, bill validation, carbon reduction and renewable generation. The company can count a number of high profile clients across the UK and Europe among their clients. My client is currently seeking an experienced leader and man manager to help drive the company forward. You will take full responsibility for profit and loss and service delivery for the Retail and Leisure division. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a European leading organisation as part of a highly successful team.
For the successful candidate, there is an excellent salary on offer, alongside amazing bonuses, benefits, and outstanding career progression opportunities with a market leading company.
· Full profit and loss responsibility for multi million pound energy procurement business
· Responsibility for delivery of energy procurement services, managing teams of analysts, account managers and administration
· Working closely at C Level with leading Retail and Leisure Groups
· Ensuring the highest levels of customer service is delivered to your clients whilst maintaining margins and profitability
· Ensuring teams are maximising cross selling opportunities with a view to growing accounts
· Managing and developing staff to keep key people and grow the business
The following experience/qualifications are essential to this role:
· Energy Market experience, gas and electricity procurement, flexible contracts, trading and risk management services
· Highly skilled and experienced man manager, managing operations, account management and service delivery
· Proven track record in delivering Profit and Loss
· Experience in managing board level relationships
· Experience, understanding of Retail and Leisure
· Dynamic , professional , well educated, enthusiastic commercial leader
This is an urgent position - Please send your CV in WORD format only to email@example.com
Jonathan can also be contacted on 0161 727 0680
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, London
Salary : £50K Basic +Car + Bonus
Date Advertised : 09 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.