Business Analyst (E-commerce, AGILE, SCRUM)
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst (AGILE, SCRUM, E- Commerce) to work for a large insurance organisation based in Bristol.
Title: Business Analyst (AGILE, SCRUM, E- Commerce)
Duration: 3 months
Skills: Agile, SCRUM
An experienced Business Analyst (AGILE, SCRUM, E- Commerce) is required to join a large insurance company based in Bristol.
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into clear unambiguous, testable requirements
- Experience of producing requirements and detailed user journeys for mobile applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to engage confidently with Product Owners, Stakeholders and end users and clearly communicate vision, goals and requirements to development.
- Managing the Scrum processes for software developments within the business area, conducting Scrum meetings, capturing the output of Scrum meetings and managing the sprint planning process with the Project Manager
- Working with the Business to write new and review existing User stories, clarify/enhance these and work with the Development groups to ensure they are fit for development.
- Providing support, guidance and training to the team and Business on Scrum/Agile processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
If you are keen to find out more and available for work, please send your up to date CV to me at the earliest convenience.Modis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Modis is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £1 - £999 p/day+ Negotiable
Date Advertised : 10 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.