Area Sales Manager (Field)
Our client is based in London and launched its groundbreaking Touch Screen software in 1997 and has since grown to become a market leader in the provision of powerful, affordable and user-friendly point of sale applications.
They are seeking a very capable and experienced Area Sales Manager to work on a field basis (option to work from home).
ABOUT THE JOB:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Employment Status: Permanent
Customer Profile: SME
Reports to: Group Sales Director
Salary: £20k to £25k (OTE £40k)
* To be fully responsible for identifying, winning and managing company business with new and prospective T3 and T4 merchants in designated segment.
* To be fully accountable for achieving company sales and profit targets as set from time to time.
* To work on a systematic program of prospecting to develop sales opportunities in the, mid and long term.
* To maintain contact with existing merchants to ensure contract renewals and the sale of additional products and services.
* To liaise with customer and relevant company departments in all aspects of the suspect, prospect and customer management.
* Minimum on year's experience in selling merchant services to SME's
* Fluent spoken in and written in English
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Able to use a PC and MS Office software
* Ability to understand the business and reflect this in high quality business reporting analysis
* Demonstrated ability to define and apply pragmatic solutions to business problems
* Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
* Ability to articulate and present ideas, exceptionally self-motivated and directed
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nationwide, London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Brighton, Norwich, Reading, Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Glasgow, Edinburgh, York, Manchester
Salary : £20k to £25k (OTE £40k)
Date Advertised : 03 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.