Division Sales Manager
Division Sales Manager - Construction Products
Ref : 4174
£50k basic salary with attractive bonus, company car, mobile phone, laptop, private pension and healthcare.
* A successful, dynamic and innovative subsidiary of a major building materials manufacturing group.
* They are growing rapidly with their pioneering solutions and are now seeking an experienced Division Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Division Sales Manager is a key member of the Company's Management Team and will be required to support the development and implementation of a sound strategy to deliver sales and profitability targets. The purpose of the position is to develop the current and potential business in line with the company's overall business plan and to develop your people. The principal accountabilities will include:
* Develop your Division in line with company objectives - growing profitably and managing sales resources to provide the best return.
* Develop an in depth understanding of the market within your sales division.
* Identify potential, set targets and develop plans to succeed.
* Recruit, Develop, motivate and manage a highly skilled sales team of 8 area sales managers to meet the developing requirements of the business dealing with main contractors, specifiers and sub-contractors.
* Employing the Sales Management Process to improve performance and achieve expected results.
* Manage the development of key accounts and major projects within your division developing a partnership approach to target main and specialist sub contractors.
* Ensure individual sales targets and division budgets are met and exceeded.
* Ambitious, with the determination to drive a sales team to generate business and achieve targets. Self-motivated and goal orientated with the ability to work under pressure.
* Experienced people manager as well as sales achiever in their own right.
* Knowledge of the construction products and building materials market.
* Possess a passion for people and feel a personal pride in recruiting and developing your people to excel.
* Strong technical understanding of drywall products and systems.
* Graduate level or proven track record in a similar role.
* Possess the potential to develop to director level within an entrepreneurial, dynamic and expanding market leader.
If you think you have the required skills and experience and are looking for an opportunity as a Division Sales Manager with a dynamic market leading organisation, please contact Jon Humphreys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SMEs. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : South East England, South West England, Watford, Bristol, Crawley, London, Reading, Southampton
Salary : £50k basic + bonus
Date Advertised : 30 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.