Project Manager - Nuclear Rekit Projects
Project Manager - Nuclear Re-kit Projects - £45-55k plus full living allowance for those that travel.
A leading nuclear contractor carrying out various technical engineering projects on a nuclear new build site in Reading area requires project managers to join their expanding team.
Accountable to the Head of Project Delivery for the project management of the delivery of a Portfolio of Projects within an agreed timescale and an approved budget and in a safe and secure manner
* Extensive working knowledge of the project management of small to medium capital projects in established and newly built operational facilities
* A good working knowledge of the technical standards and regulatory requirements appropriate to construction in conventional as well as hazardous environments (Nuclear. Chemical, Toxic & Explosive for example)
* Have an understanding of QHSE and delivery on site
* Excellent at managing inter-personal relationship combining good technical skills with good management skills, problem solving and decision making.
* Good communication skills to ensure the effective communication of information to all levels of management and staff (Internal & External)
* Good oral, written and presentation skills
* Ensures the development of staff to meet the demands of changing technical and managerial requirements
* Responsible for cross company discipline development to meet business requirements
* Agrees strategy and policy of project requirements
* Applies a creative problem solving approach
* Solves more complex problems or manages a team to solve problems in relevant field
Salary / Package
- Dependant on experience but very competitive ( car, petrol expenses )
- Allowance for living away during the week
Candidates ideally will have a level of security clearance but if not you must have the ability to become SC cleared.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work on highly prestigious projects within the MOD.
My client is keen to speak to Projects Managers from all parts of the UK that are happy to work on site during the week and who can travel back home at weekend.
Please apply below for further information.
Scantec Personnel is the 6th largest independent recruitment agency in the UK (Recruitment International, 2011) specialising in the Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec Personnel provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis. Scantec provide personnel across a wide range of industries including Power Generation, Decommissioning, Nuclear, Defence, Energy, Process, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, General Engineering, Civil & Building, Professional Services and General Manufacturing Sectors.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Manchester, Warrington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Reading, London, Bristol, Durham, Birmingham
Salary : £45k-55K+Bens
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.