On-Site Recruitment Solutions Limited is recruiting for a Projects Manager on behalf of their oil & gas client to undertake project management activities in relation to the following activities:
* Reviewing, assessing and troubleshooting company projects to ensure that they are delivered on time and on budget
* Responsible for preparing quarterly project reports detailing information on all projects.
* Identifying and solving problems before they become issues
* Mentoring less experienced project managers /engineers, ensuring they maintain the required discipline and enthusiasm to deliver their projects
* Communicating project objectives for the team in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and company policy
* Organise project team in consultation with Department Managers and agree assignment of all key personnel. Managing resource and delivering man hours within budget on the specific projects
* Motivating the project team
* Picking up on lessons learned
* Staff Appraisals and bonus recommendations
* Coordinating activities of the main functional groups through the managers / lead engineers on the project
* Ensure compliance to company project management guidelines
* Initiating formulation of project policy or recommendations to the client in all key areas in particular planning, procurement, estimating, constructing and contract changes. This will include meeting with marketing proposals and commercial groups to review plus handover contract and proposal documentation prior to commencement of work
* Manage relationships with the project Clients, their agents and any joint venture partners, ensuring immediate resolution of any concerns / issues
This is a permanent position, based in Gloucestershire and will pay dependent on experience, with a solid benefits package.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucestershire, Bristol
Salary : Dependent on Experience
Date Advertised : 19 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.