I have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for a large Insurance organisation based in Bristol.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 Months
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into clear unambiguous, testable requirements
- Experience of producing requirements and detailed user journeys for mobile applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to engage confidently with Product Owners, Stakeholders and end users and clearly communicate vision, goals and requirements to development.
- Managing the Scrum processes for software developments within the business area, conducting Scrum meetings, capturing the output of Scrum meetings and managing the sprint planning process with the Project Manager
- Working with the Business to write new and review existing User stories, clarify/enhance these and work with the Development groups to ensure they are fit for development.
- Providing support, guidance and training to the team and Business on Scrum/Agile processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
It is essential you have commercial experience of the above and ideally from an Insurance background. If you're interested in this vacancy and you are an experienced Business Analyst, please forward your CV to Jade Colclough for review.
If you havent received a response regarding your application within 48hrs, then unfortunately you've been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applicants should show all relevant skills on their CV.
Modis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Modis is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £325 - £350 pa
Date Advertised : 14 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.