Outsource Consultant - Senior
Senior Outsource Consultant
A leading Consulting organisation is seeking a Senior Outsource Consultant
to join a team delivering independent, broad based I.S. advisory services.
The key focus for Senior Outsource Consultant will be, delivery for IT Sourcing services, specifically focusing advice and assistance on all aspects of the feasibility, desirability, framing, negotiating and implementing of outsourcing arrangements for the IT or other functions within organisations in the Public Sector ( security clearance will be required).
Experience of service integration and service management.
Delivery of services to clients and management of delivery teams
To grow the IT sourcing capability within our team
To manage and control the commercial environment relating to IT services provided by outsource partners.
The Senior Outsource Consultant will deliver deep technology and business understanding and able to work client-side in the management of Enterprise integrators and vendors. They offer deep subject matter expertise to enrich service offerings delivered by other practices
To be considered for the role of Senior Outsource Consultant you must have:
* Experience of strategic sourcing decisions through to responsibility for managing the transition from "in-house" to "outsourced" IT arrangements for large scale operations (£ multi million over several years).
* The experience may derive from managing the transition in the client or supplier organisation.
* May be an experienced negotiator and developer of sourcing strategies or reviews.
* Able to develop business.
* Should also be able to demonstrate that they have an interest and capability in IT performance, strategy & change and can operate beyond the purely outsourcing advisory context.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bath
Salary : £80 to £100k =benefits
Date Advertised : 13 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.