£40k £45k plus benefits (pro rata)
6+ Month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst with a background in Application Development, to join our team and work onsite for our Client, a highly recognised UK brand, to support the central projects team to produce requirements and detailed user journeys for mobile applications
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into clear unambiguous, testable requirements
- Experience of producing requirements and detailed user journeys for mobile applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to engage confidently with Product Owners, Stakeholders and end users and clearly communicate vision, goals and requirements to development.
- Working with the Business to write new and review existing User stories, clarify/enhance these and work with the Development groups to ensure they are fit for development.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
We would also be very interested in speaking to Business Analysts able to:
- Manage the Scrum processes for software developments within the business area, conducting Scrum meetings, capturing the output of Scrum meetings and managing the sprint planning process with the Project Manager
- Provide support, guidance and training to the team and Business on Scrum/Agile processes
The successful candidate will become an Employed Consultant of Hyphen as a Full-Time Employee on a Fixed Term of Employment and will work onsite for our Client, a UK Services Organisation.
As an Employed Consultant of Hyphen you will receive a fixed regular salary, bonus payment, holiday & sick pay plus a number of additional benefits such as a cash health plan, where you can claim cash back on Dental treatment, Optical, Complimentary Therapies such as Physiotherapy and other services including health screening.
_hy-phen.com Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Bristol
Salary : £40k - £45k pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 12 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.