Senior Systems Engineers
Senior Systems Engineers :
International Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit a large number of Systems Engineers (of varying skill-sets, experiences and career levels) - ideally candidates will have a background of working in a Defence, MoD or Aerospace industry as a Systems Engineer.
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance if you're not already cleared to that level.
The Systems Engineering department(s) are looking to fill a variety of roles at different levels - so as a result the salary banding is wide and salary's offered will be dependant on experience and skills - banding approx £35k - £55k and comes with great benefits including; overtime, flexitime, company and individual bonus scheme, pension and company healthcare etc.
Defence Systems Engineers Job Description:
Skills & Knowledge:
* Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
* Experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment.
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills e.g. System Study Trade-offs
Defence Systems Engineers - Experience in two or more of the following:
* System Definition
* UML / SysML experience
* DOORS experience
* Systems Architecture Development e.g. MODAF
* Requirements capture, decomposition and management
* System Design and Analysis
* Design Studies
* Design/Performance Modelling
* System Integration
* Design Proving and Trials
* Interface Design
* System assessment and acceptance
Ideally worked (or a desire to work) in at least one of the following related Areas:
* Missile/Weapon Systems
* Combat Systems
* Command & Control Systems
* Radar System Design
* Control Systems
* Military Communications
* Data Link Systems
* Sensor Fusion
* The ability to speak French and/or Italian would be beneficial.
Support and/or Lead the design of Complex Weapon Systems covering Land, Sea and Air based products:
* Carry out a full range of technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, individually or as a member of a project team.
* Prepare a full range of specifications (System, Sub-System etc.), develop designs in line with demanding customer specifications.
* Lead or Support Bid Preparation for future Systems work.
* Undertake System performance analysis
* Undertake the definition of trials requirements
* Undertake Trials data analysis
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £35k - £55k
Date Advertised : 11 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.