Regional Sales Manager
Can you lead a large, regional sales team to deliver excellence in performance?
If so, working with SONY, the world's most recognised technology Brand, could be for you.
Infinite has an outstanding, high profile opportunity for a field based Regional Sales Manager, working with our client, SONY.
We are looking for a strong and charismatic leader, with a genuine passion for retail, to head our Retail Activation Team of up to ninety members of staff in the South of England.
Being a strong and charismatic leader, you must have a genuine passion for, and proven success with, consumer electronics retail and possess a strategic approach with extensive experience in implementing strategy.
You will also have a proven track record in the management of a remote regional sales team and be able to demonstrate success in sales achievement through team motivation and engagement with retailers, at both a regional and store level.
In addition, being commercially astute, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver targets, solve problems and identify solutions, with complete ownership and responsibility.
Your duties will include the following:
* Drive the performance of your region, with focus on achievement of growth orientated revenue, sales goals and return on investment targets.
* Analyse business and sales trends nationally and within region to recommend the best approaches to meet sales targets and improve return on investment
* Implement sales plans and strategies to support the strategic direction and objectives of Sony
* Provide support to achieve both category and sales objectives through an improved relationship with key UK retailers
* Take responsibility for sales and KPI reporting, return on investment, brand share of voice, net promoter scores, mystery shop results and staff retention / development
Alongside the challenge, autonomy and personal rewards this role offers, the salary
and benefits for this role are:
* Up to £40,000 plus up to 30% performance related bonus
* Full Mobile Office
Applications should include a CV with covering letter including the following information:
* Notice period relevant in current role / anticipated start date and current package
* Details of relevant experience and qualifications
* A full UK driving licence, held for at least 12 months, with no more than 3 points.
To apply, please register as a job seeker and apply online.
This vacancy will close once a suitable applicant has been sourced.
**We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applicants; only those selected for preliminary interviews will be contacted. **
Job Type : Permanent
Location : South England, London, Birmingham, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Dover, Stoke, Basingstoke, Cheltenham, Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge, Poole
Salary : £40000+30% Bonus
Date Advertised : 22 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.